The way champs play / written by Naomi Osaka ; illustrated by Kamala Nair.
- ISBN: 9780063283688
- ISBN: 0063283689
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly illustrations (colour) ; 28 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins Children's Books, 
- Copyright: ©2022
In this rhythmic celebration of sport and play, tennis champion and innovator Naomi Osaka shares some key steps to becoming a true champ that include being kind, working as a team, doing your best, and, most importantly, having fun!
|Target Audience Note:||
"Ages 4-8" --jacket.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Play > Sports > Juvenile fiction.
Team sports > Juvenile fiction.
Success > Juvenile fiction.
Teamwork (Sports) > Juvenile fiction.
Kindness > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Stone County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.