Island of spies / by Sheila Turnage.
- ISBN: 9780735231252
- ISBN: 0735231257
- Physical Description: 374 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, 2022.
In 1942, twelve-year-old Stick Lawson and her two best friends, Rain and Neb, set out to discover the Nazi spies they believe are helping orchestrate U-boat attacks on American ships off the coast of Hatteras Island.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 9-12. Dial Books for Young Readers.
Grades 4-7. Dial Books for Young Readers.
Decoding demand: 95 (very high) Semantic demand: 100 (very high) Syntactic demand: 82 (very high) Structure demand: 89 (very high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1939-1945 > United States > Juvenile fiction.
Islands > Juvenile fiction.
Hatteras Island (N.C.) > Juvenile fiction.
North Carolina > Juvenile fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
- 8 of 13 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stone County.
- 0 current holds with 13 total copies.