I want to be a police officer / by Laura Driscoll ; illustrated by Catalina Echeverri.
- ISBN: 9780062432452
- ISBN: 0062432451
- ISBN: 9780062432438
- Physical Description: 31 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2018
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
Explains what a police officer is and what their responsibilities are, including keeping people safe.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 62 (high) Semantic demand: 71 (high) Syntactic demand: 62 (high) Structure demand: 82 (very high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 2.4 0.5 196581.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police > Juvenile literature.
Police > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 13 of 13 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stone County.
- 0 current holds with 13 total copies.