The fourteenth goldfish / Jennifer L. Holm ; illustrations by Tad Carpenter.
- ISBN: 9780375970641
- ISBN: 0375970649
- Physical Description: 195 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2014
Ellie's scientist grandfather has discovered a way to reverse aging, and consequently has turned into a teenager--which makes for complicated relationships when he moves in with Ellie and her mother, his daughter.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 94 (very high) Semantic demand: 100 (very high) Syntactic demand: 81 (very high) Structure demand: 88 (very high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4.1 4 168161.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grandfathers > Juvenile fiction.
Scientists > Juvenile fiction.
Aging > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
- 23 of 24 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stone County.
- 0 current holds with 24 total copies.