Secret headquarters / directed by Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (130 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Theatrical version.
- Publisher: Los Angeles, CA : Paramount Paramount Home Entertainment, 
Title from sell sheet.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Owen Wilson, Michael Pe©ła, Jesse Williams, Walker Scobell.
While hanging out after school, Charlie and his friends discover the headquarters of the world's most powerful superhero hidden beneath his home. When villains attack, they must team up to defend the headquarters and save the world.
|Target Audience Note:||
Rating: PG; for violence, action, language and some rude humor.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, wide screen; Dolby digital 5.1, described video.
English or Spanish dialogue; English, French or Spanish subtitles; described video.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Superheroes > Drama.
Villains > Drama.
|Genre:||Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- 1 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Stone County.
- 2 current holds with 4 total copies.