A wicked game / Kate Bateman.
- ISBN: 9781250801586
- ISBN: 1250801583
- Physical Description: 298 pages ; 17 cm.
- Edition: St. Martin's Paperbacks edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : St. Martin's Paperbacks, 2022.
Returning to London, Captain Morgan Davies discovers his long-time nemesis, the prickly, smart-mouthed Harriet Montgomery, is the cartographer behind his imprisonment and decides that revenge and seduction can be combined into one delightful package.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cartographers > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stone County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.