Simply Korean : easy recipes for Korean favorites that anyone can make / Aaron Huh.
- ISBN: 9780744063523
- ISBN: 0744063523
- Physical Description: 256 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: Indianapolis : Alpha, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
"Easy recipes for Korean favorites that anyone can make"--Cover.
New to cooking? Don't worry about it! You can cook Korean like a pro.If you've always wanted to make your favorite Korean dishes at home, Simply Korean is for you. With streamlined techniques, minimal ingredients, and clear instructions, you'll learn the easiest methods to make fried rice, bulgogi, kimchi, and more without sacrificing taste. Master the art of banchan and impress your guests with an epic K-BBQ party. Can't travel to Seoul? Recipes for tteokbokki and hotteok bring these street food favorites to your kitchen. Simply Korean includes:Introduction to Korean cuisine, including essential ingredients and preparation methodsHow to make restaurant-quality meals at home-shortcuts for boosting flavor and reducing prepEasy-to-remember formulas for Korean sauces to make any dish more delicious
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stone County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.