Just breathe, bear / by Christianne Jones ; illustrated by Oriol Vidal.
- ISBN: 9781684466160
- ISBN: 1684466164
- Physical Description: 20 unnumbered pages ; 7.9 x 0.6 x 7.9 inches.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Editions, an imprint of Capstone, 
Bear has lots of feelings, and that's okay. He learns how to use a simple, mindful breathing trick to cope with all of his feelings. Then Bear can feel calm and deal with anything that comes his way!
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 2-4. Capstone Editions.
Grades K-1. Capstone Editions.
Decoding demand: 52 (medium) Semantic demand: 37 (low) Syntactic demand: 28 (low) Structure demand: 9 (very low) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Breathing exercises > Juvenile fiction.
Mindfulness (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
Emotions > Juvenile fiction.
Bears > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Stone County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.