Pulling the wings off angels / K. J. Parker.
- ISBN: 9781250835765
- ISBN: 1250835763
- Physical Description: 139 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : Tordotcom, 2022.
Long ago, a wealthy man stole an angel and hid her in a chapel, where she remains imprisoned to this day. That's the legend, anyway. A clerical student who's racked up gambling debts to a local gangster is given an ultimatum-deliver the angel his grandfather kidnapped, or forfeit various body parts in payment. And so begins a whirlwind theological paradox-with the student at its center-in which the stakes are the necessity of God, the existence of destiny-and the nature of angels.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Angels > Fiction.
Gangsters > Fiction.
Students > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stone County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.