Life with my dragon : 5 heart-warming tales / Didier Lévy, Fred Benaglia.
- ISBN: 9780500653128
- ISBN: 0500653127
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : colour illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: London, UK : Thames & Hudson Ltd, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
"Originally published in France by Éditions Sarbacane under the title Ma vie avec mon dragon Fédor" -- Title page verso.
In this delightful follow-up to How to Light Your Dragon, readers see how fun life with a pet dragon can be. In five short, amusing stories full of colourful illustrations, the child and dragon playact as firefighters, doctors, and even Christmas trees! But living with a dragon is anything but normal; when they get tired and need to nap, dragons snore and little sparks come out of their nose that attract fireflies. Pure magic and wonder!
|Target Audience Note:||
Translated from the French.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Pets > Juvenile fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Juvenile fiction.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stone County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.