Sardines / Sashi Kaufman.
- ISBN: 9780062995612
- ISBN: 0062995618
- Physical Description: 293 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Quill Tree Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Nothing's been the same since Lucas's older brother died. After the accident, Lucas's mom disappeared without any warning, and his dad is struggling to cope. Lucas is pretty much alone-except for the other kids he meets at his middle school's aftercare program.There's Cat, the star athlete; Robbie, the goofball; Anna, the popular girl; and Finn, the mysterious new kid. Between games of Sardines, a reverse hide-and-seek, the kids realize that each group member has a secret wish. If they work together, the group might be able to help make each person's dream come true. But for that to happen, Lucas will have to find the strength to trust his new friends with his family's secrets.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Middle school students > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers > Death > Juvenile fiction.
School-age child care > Juvenile fiction.
Sardines (Game) > Juvenile fiction.
Cooperativeness > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stone County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.