The cabinet of Dr. Leng / Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child.
- ISBN: 1538736772
- ISBN: 9781538736777
- Physical Description: 400 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2023.
Against all odds, Constance has found a way back to the place of her origins, New York City in the late 1800s. She sets off on a quest to prevent the events that lead to the deaths of her sister and brother, and stop Manhattan's most infamous serial killer, Dr. Enoch Leng of the seminal Pendergast novel The Cabinet of Curiosities, before his nefarious experiments come to fruition. Meanwhile, in present-day New York, Pendergast is desperate to find a way to reunite with Constance-but will he find a way before it's too late?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Serial murderers > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 53 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Stone County.
- 45 current holds with 53 total copies.