Build it! Jump it! / written by Larry Dane Brimner ; illustrated by Kaylani Juanita.
- ISBN: 9781338553819
- ISBN: 133855381X
- ISBN: 9781338553802
- ISBN: 1338553801
- Physical Description: 42 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Scholastic Incorporated, 2022.
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
Ace builds her own skateboard, but it takes a lot of practice (and some falls) to learn to skate well--and then she builds a ramp and takes it to the park to skate with her new skateboarding friends.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-6. Scholastic.
Grades K-1. Scholastic.
Decoding demand: 36 (low) Semantic demand: 77 (high) Syntactic demand: 24 (low) Structure demand: 71 (high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 2.1 0.5 516712.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Skateboarding > Juvenile fiction.
Skateboards > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 9 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Stone County.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.