Changeling / William Ritter.
- ISBN: 9781616208394
- ISBN: 1616208392
- Physical Description: 266 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Chapel Hill, North Carolina : Algonquin Young Readers, 2019.
Twelve-year-olds Tinn and Cole, raised as human twins in sleepy Endsborough, risk their lives in the Wild Wood, Oddmire Swamp, and the Deep Dark to learn which is a goblin changeling with an important mission.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4.9 7 503544.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers > Juvenile fiction.
Changelings > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Twins > Juvenile fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 25 of 26 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Stone County.
- 0 current holds with 26 total copies.